Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pyramid - Charice Barry Harris AWESOME Remix (It's everywhere)

TODAY, I downloaded from iTunes all the Pyramid Remixes. All sounded great but my favorite is the Barry Harris Remix (playing in this video). Then I decided to play the Pyramid on all my computers and electronic gadgets since I had nothing better to do. LOL HP Compaq DC5100 SFF Ipod Nano 8GB 4Gen Ipod Touch 32GB 3Gen Dell Lattitude C800 Toshiba Satellite 1100 Dell Inspiron 8500 Nokia N810 Internet Tablet Nintendo Wii Sony Playstation 3 HP Compaq D530 SFF (My web server) Garmin Streetpilot C550 This song is AWESOME!!!! Let's SUPPORT Charice and BUY her songs. It's not enough that we keep on just watching and commenting on YouTube. At the TOP BE-BE!!!!!! ** Once you go BROWN, you'll never FROWN! ** Go Charice!!! Go Arnel!!! Go Rhap!!! GAGO Freddie Aguilar!!! Check out this great video by Undefeated29 www.youtube.com Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector

No comments:

Post a Comment